Business owners looking to apply for the Covid-19 resurgence support package can now use MyIR after the completion of scheduled maintenance, Stuff reports. MyIR had been offline over the weekend to allow for an update of the system. The maintenance left business owners unable to apply for the resurgence support package, announced on February 23.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor