The Government has announced a panel of experts will review its response to the Covid-19 pandemic in the country, TVNZ reports. Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins said in a statement that the group was tasked with ensuring the nation’s response to the deadly virus continued to improve through learning and adapting. Sir Brian Roche, chair of the panel, will be joined by former Air New Zealand chief executive Rob Fyfe, Debbie Ryan, who previously set up a Covid-19 Pacific response team for the Ministry of Health, University of Otago professor and Centre for International Health founder Dr Philip Hill, and Waitematā District Health Board CEO Dr Dale Bramley.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor