Auckland Council has announced that KiwiRail and the Supporting Growth Alliance – Auckland Transport and Waka Kotahi – are seeking community feedback on the development of three new train stations for southern Auckland. The proposed locations are in Drury Central, Drury West and Paerata. The sites maximise connections with future town centres, housing, and public transport routes. When developed, they will have park and ride, as well as pick-up and drop-off, sites, bus interchanges and bicycle parking. To submit feedback, visit supportinggrowth.govt.nz/have-your-say/south or join the conversation on the Social Pinpoint page.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor