America’s Cup organisers have postponed the first weekend of racing, in the wake of the Government’s decision to move Auckland into a Level 3 Lockdown, TVNZ reports. Although racing won’t go ahead under the Level 3 restrictions next weekend, racing may still be able to go ahead in the future if the lockdown continues beyond the current seven-day period. According to America’s Cup Event Ltd Chairperson Tina Symmans, the organisation is exploring ways to race under Level 3 restrictions through an exemption.