The man accused of murdering Auckland businesswoman Elizabeth (Ying) Zhong has denied the crime, Stuff reports. The 47-year-old man made an appearance at the High Court at Auckland on Wednesday in front of Justice Sally Fitzgerald. He was arrested in February, 11 weeks after the businesswoman was last seen alive at her Sunnyhills home in east Auckland on November 27. Meanwhile, Justice Fitzgerald set down the name suppression hearing for May 6, and a six-week trial for April 26, 2022.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa