People over the age of 65 and those with underlying health conditions who live in south Auckland will be prioritised for the Covid-19 vaccine, getting their first jabs later this month, Stuff reports. Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins revealed on Wednesday the long-awaited schedule for the Pfizer vaccine roll-out, splitting the country into four key groups. Hipkins also added that the prioritisation of vulnerable groups in south Auckland recognised the “special circumstances” of the region.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa