People over the age of 65 and those with underlying health conditions who live in south Auckland will be prioritised for the Covid-19 vaccine, getting their first jabs later this month, Stuff reports. Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins revealed on Wednesday the long-awaited schedule for the Pfizer vaccine roll-out, splitting the country into four key groups. Hipkins also added that the prioritisation of vulnerable groups in south Auckland recognised the “special circumstances” of the region.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor