The Cook Islands cabinet has allowed travel to resume between Auckland and Rarotonga, Stuff reports. The announcement followed the news of Auckland returning to Alert Level 2, while the rest of New Zealand shifted to Alert Level 1 on Sunday morning. The shift came after a week of no new community Covid cases.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor