New Zealand’s Pasifika Festival has been postponed to April, following the Government’s announcement that Auckland will remain in Level 2 until March 12, Stuff reports. The two-day festival, which is the country’s biggest event, was scheduled for March 13, just a day before Cabinet will consider moving Auckland to Level 1. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced on Friday that Auckland will drop to Alert Level 2 on Sunday morning, while a move to Level 1 is set to be reviewed by March 12.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor