Countdown recalled a batch of cauliflower rice after it received complaints from customers, Stuff reports. On Tuesday, the food safety recall was published on the Ministry for Primary Industries website. It said Woolworths brand snap frozen cauliflower rice had been recalled as the product could contain pieces of wood. The problematic batch has a best before date of October 8, 2022 and is sold in a 400 gram plastic package. The item is sold at Countdown, FreshChoice and SuperValue supermarkets across New Zealand.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor