The child who was hit by a vehicle in an Auckland school car park on Tuesday last week, has died in hospital, Newshub reports. Senior Sergeant Anson Lin confirmed on Sunday the girl, who was hit by a car at Buckland Beach’s Pigeon Mountain Primary school, died at Starship Hospital. Snr Sgt Anson Lin said police are providing support to her family and the wider school community, who he says have been “greatly impacted” by the incident. Meanwhile, police will look to release the girl’s name in due time.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor