Auckland’s Eden Park stadium is confident in hosting six concerts next year, after restrictions on big concerts were lifted in February this year, Stuff reports. Eden Park has been flooded with enquiries from local and international promoters seeking to pencil in bookings for 2022. Sell-out shows could raise $25 million for Auckland’s economy, and will begin with Six60 taking the stage on April 24, 2021.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor