Aucklanders are still being warned to prepare for mass overnight motorway closures kicking in this week from Monday to Thursday, Newshub reports. According to Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency, there is a wide range of closures planned for Auckland’s motorway network between March 15-18, including State Highway 1 southbound between Ramarama and Bombay. Closures start each night at 9pm and finish at 5am, but are subject to weather and other factors and may be cancelled or postponed at late notice.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor