An Auckland University spokesperson has confirmed that one of its students, who resides at Waipārūrū Hall, was brought to hospital in an ambulance pn Monday after feeling “very unwell” and displaying Covid-19 symptoms, TVNZ reports. The spokesperson confirmed that the student tested negative for Covid-19. The University will always follow the advice of Healthline and guidelines provided by the Ministry, to ensure the safety and well-being of residents, students and staff, the spokesperson added.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor