Air New Zealand has decided to suspend its trans-Tasman flights until at least next week, after the Australian government issued Covid-19 border restrictions, Newshub reports. Enforced quarantines for New Zealanders travelling into New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland were announced by the Australian states, following the latest COVID-19 outbreak in Auckland. The airline’s response has been to cancel several trans-Tasman flights. Customers are being contacted to discuss rebooking options and will be able to opt into credit to rebook at a time that suits them.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa