Air New Zealand cancelled 59 flights scheduled to take off on Monday, following the change in Covid-19 alert levels over the weekend, TVNZ reports. While some Aucklanders were able to board flights to Sydney on Sunday, only essential and transit travel is allowed in and out of Auckland at Level 3. Air NZ is waiving any fare difference for those who already had flights scheduled for this week, if customers re-book by March 14.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa