More than 1000 broadband customers in West Auckland were left without any internet for more than 24 hours last Tuesday, after a rodent apparently chewed through cables, Stuff reports. Services were restored by 6pm on Thursday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions