Two men were arrested after a firearms incident in the Auckland suburb of Massey, Stuff reports. On Sunday afternoon, police arrested a 38-year-old man due to his threats to kill as well as a number of firearms offences. During the same incident, they also located a 34-year-old man wanted in relation to an alleged armed robbery at The Beekeepers Wife in Riverhead on January 31. Both men will appear in Waitākere District Court, and police continue to investigate both incidents.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor