Auckland Council announces it will continue to provide essential services to Aucklanders,including support for essential workers and members of the community, while the region is in Alert Level 3. Public transport will continue to operate, and 200 public toilets will remain open in parks and open spaces. These facilities will be regularly cleaned while Alert Level 3 is in place.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor