Police are renewing their appeals for assistance in finding Brodie Collins-Haskins, a Mongols gang-member who is wanted for drug, firearms and money laundering charges, Stuff reports. Collins-Haskins has been at large since May 2020, and is said to have links throughout New Zealand, including in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Coromandel and Christchurch. Police warn that Collins-Haskins is dangerous and should not be approached by members of the public. Anyone who sees Collins-Haskins should call 111, police said in their Facebook post.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa