Police are renewing their appeals for assistance in finding Brodie Collins-Haskins, a Mongols gang-member who is wanted for drug, firearms and money laundering charges, Stuff reports. Collins-Haskins has been at large since May 2020, and is said to have links throughout New Zealand, including in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Coromandel and Christchurch. Police warn that Collins-Haskins is dangerous and should not be approached by members of the public. Anyone who sees Collins-Haskins should call 111, police said in their Facebook post.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor