Police are set to investigate reports on a large number of motorcyclists riding dirt bikes on Auckland roads on Waitangi Day, RNZ reports. Video sources showed bikers riding without helmets and blocking motorways. In addition, most of the bikes were not suitable for sealed roads.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor