Fifty-four international passengers who arrived in Rarotonga over the weekend have tested negative for Covid-19, and have since been released from supervised quarantine, RNZ reports. The group were onboard the first Air New Zealand flight from Auckland to Rarotonga since the announcement of new community cases of Covid-19 in Northland and north of Auckland. The 54 passengers will be required to have a follow-up Covid-19 test next weekend.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor