The owner of a vehicle which had been sitting on a central Auckland street since the beginning of 2020 has come forward, Stuff reports. Raju Pasula, the owner of the car, is stuck overseas due to Covid-19 restrictions. He had been residing in central Auckland but had to take a trip back to his home country, India, before Covid took off. Pasula said he hadn’t thought about his 2012 Volvo XC60 in months, as he presumed his finance had taken possession of the vehicle. He was shocked to learn it had been sitting on a street in Eden Terrace since he left.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor