Two men charged with fraudulently depositing money into a New Zealand First Foundation account have had their case moved to the Auckland’s High Court and a trial date set, Stuff reports. They were charged by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in September after claiming they transferred more than $750,000 into a NZ First Foundation account. Justice Fitzgerald set a six-week trial date down for June 2022, with a name suppression appeal hearing set for June 17.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor