Two men charged with fraudulently depositing money into a New Zealand First Foundation account have had their case moved to the Auckland’s High Court and a trial date set, Stuff reports. They were charged by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in September after claiming they transferred more than $750,000 into a NZ First Foundation account. Justice Fitzgerald set a six-week trial date down for June 2022, with a name suppression appeal hearing set for June 17.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa