Almost 2000 tonnes of cement-like grout have blocked up a new water main pipe in central Auckland, RNZ reports. The grout needs to be dug out after a big pour on the $400 million Hunua 4 water supply project went wrong. Repair is ongoing near Khyber Pass after four months. Meanwhile, Watercare still has no idea what went wrong on the final section of the project.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa