Best Telecom boss, Timothy Bolot, is offering NZ$1000 reward to anyone who can provide any leads, after his Audi Q5 was stolen at Auckland’s Pullman Hotel on January 10, Newshub reports. An unknown number of alleged thieves called IAG/State Insurance, stating they were the owners of the vehicle and needed the car to be towed because the keys had been lost. The vehicle was towed to an address in Māngere, and the alleged thieves were then able to change the registered ownership to a different name. The car has now been red-flagged with Audi, New Zealand and their dealer network. In his Facebook post, Bolot urged anyone with information on the vehicle (licence plate: FMM834) to contact him or police on 105.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor