A man has been hospitalised with critical injuries after an assault in Auckland, Newshub reports. Police reports show he was approached by a man in a car while he was walking on Manuka Rd, Glenfield, on Saturday evening. Det Snr Sgt Mike Frost said officers want to speak with anyone who may have witnessed the assault. Anyone with information about the assault, the offender, or a red four-door hatchback is encouraged to get in touch with police on 105, quoting file number 210213/2524.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor