LSG Sky Chefs say all staff who work at the Auckland business have returned negative test results for Covid-19, RNZ reports. Aside from the woman who works at the laundry who was one of the three community cases reported in Auckland prior to the three-day lockdown, there were no other employees infected. All of the German company’s 270 employees have been tested, and it resumed business over the weekend.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor