CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) NZ, the country’s official cyber security agency, has urged New Zealanders with an Apple device to immediately update their devices, Newshub reports. Apple’s new iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4 contain security fixes for three vulnerabilities hackers that are said to be under active attack by hackers. However, these updates are not available for a device that’s more than a few years old. People wanting more information or further support can contact the agency on 0800 CERTNZ.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor