Investigation has revealed that Covid-19 was transmitted between guests at Auckland’s Pullman Hotel by droplets in the air and not on a contaminated surface, TVNZ reports. Currently, Pullman is not being used as an MIQ facility while it’s being cleaned and upgraded. Upgrades will include a change to the air conditioning system, initially speculated to have spread the virus between returnees.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor