Retrofit Your Home customers will receive refunds in relation to their Retrofit loan interest payments, Auckland Council announces. According to Auckland Council Group Treasurer John Bishop, the council suspended new applications for the Retrofit scheme and stopped charging interest to existing customers, when errors in calculating the loan interest payments were discovered. Works to remedy the situation are underway. Refunds will be done in stages, starting with existing ratepayers, followed by those ratepayers who have already paid off their loans.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa