A Head Hunter gang member was arrested almost two weeks after another man was left critically injured in an assault on Auckland’s North Shore, Stuff reports. The gang member has been charged with wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm. Meanwhile, the injured man, who sustained critical injuries, was taken to Auckland City Hospital, and remains on a life-support machine. He was assaulted on Manuka Rd, Glenfield, around 6.20pm on February 13.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor