Trucks full of Covid-19 vaccine syringes will head to Jet Park MIQ hotel from Saturday 20 February, which brings a mix of relief and trepidation to those on the receiving end, RNZ reports. Plans are coming together for thousands of border workers to be immunised for Covid-19 by mid-March, but some workers are still seeking reassurances about the jab. Meanwhile, Nurses Organisation Director David Wills hopes stringent measures for infection prevention and control will still be maintained at the hotels once the workforce is immunised.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa