Go, a new social platform designed to get people off their phones and socialising in real life, launched in Auckland on Monday 8 February, Stuff reports. The developer of the app decided to release the app in Aotearoa, after abandoning plans to launch in Portland, Oregon due to Covid-19. The app allows users to make plans with friends in real time, and helps businesses to promote local events.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor