David Rankin has been appointed as Chief Executive of Auckland Council’s urban regeneration agency, Eke Panuku Development Auckland, Auckland Council announces. David has been acting as Chief Executive of Eke Panuku since November 2019, and his confirmation to the role comes after a vigorous recruitment process. David Rankin has served Aucklanders for more than 30 years, working in local government in Auckland since 1984.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor