A pair of cows on the loose caused a stir in Auckland on Wednesday morning, Newshub reports. Resident Annette Griffin took to an online community group to track down the owner, after coming across the cows in a residential part of Waimauku. Griffin also said it was the second or third time such a thing had happened in her roughly one year living in the area. Fortunately, the cows are safely back on the farm after some neighbours “managed to herd them.” Meanwhile, Auckland Council says anyone who finds wandering or missing livestock can report it by calling (09) 301 0101.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor