ESR has carried out wastewater testing in South Auckland and Taranaki, to determine whether the Covid-19 virus has spread further in the community, RNZ reports. Testing results since February 10 showed no traces of Covid-19 in the water. ESR chief scientist Brett Cowan said the company had been testing sewage from managed isolation hotels alongside communities without MIQ facilities since November 2020.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday