A number of people linked to two new Covid-19 cases in Auckland had to be retested, after their initial test results could not be found days later, Stuff reports. Silverdale Medical Centre executive manager Ranyani Perera said they received dozens of phone calls from people who got tested at the Victor Eaves Park pop-up site in Ōrewa on Thursday and Friday. A number of those hadn’t received results of their Covid tests up to four days later. No test results were found for some patients using the National Health Index (NHI) number, so the medical centre organised for them to get a second test, Perera added.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor