Papatoetoe High School resumed classes this week after last week’s Covid-19 scare, RNZ reports. Three students tested positive for Covid-19 last week and, following a testing blitz, the February Auckland cluster showed a total of seven people had contracted the virus. Auckland was still under Alert Level 2 on Monday morning, which requires social distancing. The government is expected to review the restrictions soon.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa