The Auckland Rainbow Pride Parade has been moved to March 13 at 6pm, after it was postponed due to the region’s recent Alert Level 3 lockdown, Stuff reports. The event is set to take place in Ponsonby Rd, and market stalls and pop-up shops will be in the area from 11am, before the over-1000 participants in the parade will move on foot, along with unmotorised floats, from Tole St down Ponsonby Rd to Williamson Ave. The parade was originally scheduled to run on February 20.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor