Despite hundreds of staff and students requiring re-tests, there was no queue of cars for Covid-19 testing at Auckland’s Papatoetoe High School on Wednesday, Stuff revealed. Three community cases reported Tuesday were linked to the school. One is a student, while the other two are a teenager and an infant, who happened to be the student’s siblings. The school is now closed for the second time in two weeks.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor