Health authorities aim to vaccinate 70 per cent of the population against Covid-19, but it is still unclear over what time period this will occur, Stuff reports. The Ministry of Health does not yet have a vaccination target for border, MIQ and health workers, or a time frame in which it will aim to vaccinate 70 per cent of the population. The Ministry also noted that the target was an “indicative” target for the entire population, based on the “early information” available.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor