As of Tuesday, there are four new cases of Covid-19 in managed isolation, with one being historical, Stuff reports. The cases come from the United Kingdom, the United States, and India, with three having been infected by the South African variant while the other one has the UK strain. All are in managed isolation in Auckland, bar the United States case, which is in Christchurch and has been deemed a historical case. Active cases in the country have climbed to 72.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor