New Zealand’s Covid-19 vaccination programme rolled out Friday, with a small group of vaccinators the first to be given the vaccine behind closed doors, Stuff reports. The jabs were received by frontline workers at Jet Park Hotel, an Auckland quarantine facility. These workers are at the forefront of the vaccination roll-out, and in turn have set to work vaccinating border workers from Saturday onwards.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor