Air New Zealand will run a trial for a digital travel pass to ensure travellers can safely cross borders, NZ Herald reports. In a statement, Air NZ said it wanted to streamline the health verification process to help customers understand the constantly evolving requirements for international travel. The digital Travel Pass app, developed by International Air Transport Association (IATA), will be tested on the airline’s Auckland-Sydney route in April.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor