Sandra Toone of Auckland’s Māngere Bridge had to drop off a jury service letter behind the fence of Holiday Inn Airport Hotel where a DX Mail box is located. But Stuff reports that Toone was not aware (and was not told by staff) that The Holiday Inn is currently being used as a managed isolation and quarantine (MIQ) facility. Toone only realised the fact when she arrived home, and had spoken with family. Meanwhile, the DX Mail box listing was removed from DX Mail’s website. The mailbox locator tool is available to help customers find an alternative location.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor