Three district health boards in Auckland are restricting visitors and screening them on arrival while the region is in Alert Level 3, Stuff reports. The three health boards who have placed visitor restrictions are: Waitematā District Health Board, Counties Manukau DHB, and Auckland DHB. Exceptions to the policy may be made on “essential and compassionate” grounds, but visitors will need to be screened and must strictly follow health and safety protocols.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor