Thousands of businesses have applied for the Government’s latest support package since applications opened on Tuesday, Newshub reports. More than 3,434 businesses have applied for a combined $10.34 million dollars. Businesses that suffered a 30 percent drop in revenue over seven days due to the most recent Auckland lockdown are eligible for Resurgence Support Payment, and those who qualify will receive $1500 plus $400 per employee up to a total of 50 full-time employees.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday