Thousands of businesses have applied for the Government’s latest support package since applications opened on Tuesday, Newshub reports. More than 3,434 businesses have applied for a combined $10.34 million dollars. Businesses that suffered a 30 percent drop in revenue over seven days due to the most recent Auckland lockdown are eligible for Resurgence Support Payment, and those who qualify will receive $1500 plus $400 per employee up to a total of 50 full-time employees.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor