Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced the arrival of the first batch of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines which arrived in Auckland at 9:30 am on Monday, Newshub reports. These first 60,000 doses arrived from Belgium through Singapore Airlines. Actual locations where the vaccines are being stored cannot be revealed for security purposes. Meanwhile, it is expected that border workers will receive the jabs this Saturday.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor