A senior academic staff member at the Auckland University of Technology wants Vice-Chancellor Derek McCormack to resign, following a scathing report into bullying, NZ Herald reveals. An independent review heard more than 200 complaints of bullying, and found evidence of sexual harassment by eight former staff. The review said some employees had been so severely affected, they had been forced to take stress or sick leave and had cried during interviews.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa