British man, Neil John Wilkinson, 62, has been jailed for his role in an international drug syndicate at the centre of one of New Zealand’s largest methamphetamine seizures, Stuff reports. Wilkinsons was sentenced to 17 years and 6 months in prison by Justice Paul Davison at the High Court in Auckland on Friday. Previously, he’d been found guilty at trial for the possession of methamphetamine for supply and will have to spend at least seven years in jail.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor